Sunday, October 3, 2010

Okay, so I didn't really have a post for yesterday; however, I did add the 31 for 21 button, so, does that count as an entry?!

Church this morning, just Sam and I - the rest were still sleeping off the fair. Then spaghetti at home, back to the fair to dismantle a display and some of the pens, then some groceries, then back to choir and church. Now home to a house that definitely needs a little TLC - preferably from more than just me. Monday, you are coming too swiftly..... I need to check some lesson plans. Maybe I can start by having the boys write a composition on "What I did at the Fair." That might occupy a bit of time.

I am way too tired to be playing around here for long, so I'll close with something I've been praying from the Psalms:


Show me Your ways, O LORD;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:4-5


No comments:

Post a Comment