Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Waaaaay off track now!

Posting went out the window this past week! My mother was in town, as previously mentioned, and there were a few days where I didn't even turn the computer on. We had a wonderful visit, and hopefully will be seeing each other again in June when Meredith gets married!
So, how to get back on track? 
I was so encouraged this afternoon. My three oldest sons had their last soccer game of the season. One of the other team's family has a darling little girl who has Down Syndrome. She's nine now..... I haven't seen her in at least two years. She was talking a mile a minute, clear as a bell, absolutely adorable! I got to speak briefly to her mother and found out that she wasn't talking at the age of three either! She said it was a couple of years later and then she just got going! She also babbled non-stop, just like Samuel does now. I'm praying the same for Samuel, in his own time! He seems to always have so much to say to us, just in his own language! And if he gets a chance to get in front of a mirror for any length of time he has looooong, loud conversations with himself. 
Time to get to bed...... lots to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment