Sunday, October 9, 2011

ARGH!!!

Okay, I missed yesterday. I went to bed early with a headache. Tonight I actually turned off the computer and then remembered and turned it back on to post.
Maybe I need to post and think about time management and list making!
A normal Sunday here. Church in the am, then lunch, some light housework, then out in the garden. Picked probably the last of my peppers. Some to freeze and some for pepper jelly. Samuel loves peppers. And most other raw veggies. I was making salad for lunch, and heard some crunching behind me and turned to see him with a whole cucumber (pickling size) in his hand.... well, not a whole cucumber, he had taken a few bites out of it!!
He helped Meredith and Dayton carve pumpkins tonight! She took some photos I'll try posting tomorrow.
Now, off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where your Saturday post was! :) Love you Mama!

    ReplyDelete