Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I've got to stop waiting till late at night to post!!

It's 10:40 p.m. and Samuel just dropped off to sleep. I let him have an overlong nap today.... need to stop doing that! He still seems to need one, but an abbreviated version!

Tomorrow, we're supposed to experience something we've had very little of lately - a sunny day! I already have my first couple of loads of laundry sorted, ready to wash and hang out on the line. Hopefully some of the mud will start drying up, too.

I'm hoping to start implement regular table time with Sam during our school hours tomorrow. Just 15 minutes or so of daily, regular work with him. He does fairly well during his therapy times, but that's once a week right now. I'm ready to try more preschool work with him and require more out of him. He's growing up so quickly! Hopefully, he'll be ready for phonics and that may help with his speech.

I'm just about ready to join Sam and get to sleep.
Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment