Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Mama's coming!!!

I'm so excited! I spoke to my mother today and she is planning a visit in less than two weeks! It's been a while since we've got to see each other. And she's not yet actually met Samuel. I'm really looking forward to getting to spend some time together. We should still have some lovely fall foliage to show off, and hopefully a little of the area culture! Now, to get the house a little more put together and get a little ahead on school so that we can relax and enjoy her visit.

Now that the weather is turning cooler (although we are expecting higher temps over the weekend and into the next week) I'm trying to figure how to get Samuel to keep his clothes on. He really prefers to run around in next to nothing! Although he's starting to get into the dress up deal like some of his older brothers! I'm making him some pieces for Christmas - a cape, a crown (after all, he KNOWS he's king!), and some other pieces. I ordered him his first Veggie DVD today! It's fun to see him following in his brother's steps! He definitely loves Legos!

Tomorrow is therapy. Hopefully he'll be in a cooperative mood. Usually he is. And right now I need to get him to bed so that he's up bright and early and in a good mood!

Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment