Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7

Okay, still keeping at this! I almost forgot tonight.

I'm still waiting until late and then posting something quick. So tonight I'm going to try and post a few ideas for upcoming posts and see if that's a help.

Obedience - am I easier on Samuel than I was on the other children?

Be Thou My Vision - actually a post I started on some time ago and have a different slant on now.

Scheduling and constancy - I am very, very weak in this area and I think Samuel needs me to be better.

Peace - during turbulent times, not just during the quiet.

21 Things about Sam - maybe I'll save that for the 21st of October!

Samuel's birth story - no, we didn't know.

Samuel's "position" in our family - especially with his siblings.

So, there are some ideas. If any of you have anything else you'd like to see, let me know.

And now, it's time for bed.

In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone, oh Lord, make me to dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment