Thursday, July 7, 2011

Don't Blink






Tomorrow afternoon Samuel will have an evaluation by a new teacher. This is all a part of his transition from the "birth to three" group to the "three to five" age group. While I'm still trying to figure out how in the world he got to be almost three already, what really has me thinking about how quickly time flies is that the teacher who will be here tomorrow worked with Nathan starting when HE was three!!! almost 15 years ago! Now, how in the world did THAT happen?




Where did all these little ones go? And to think that there are five who are not even pictured here. I confess, I miss little girls and hair bows! But I am so thankful for the pile of boys we have. And that pile of boys has, I confess, wore me out today! So, this is short, but I am tired and off to bed, or something. So... goodnight.

PS to a certain married daughter - granddaughters would be real nice!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment